Thursday, January 19, 2012

Losing the Thread

I returned to my blog exactly after a year yesterday, and it left me with mixed feelings. I started my blog with the explicit purpose of express my thoughts aloud, but lost the thread somehow. In the last year, there have been many times that I started writing, or I wanted to write about something, but couldn't put pen to paper - or in this case - typing in a word doc!! And then, I lost touch ... like I have done in my real life with so many other things.

So, I made a point of returning again today, even if it meant to say only Good Night .. and to stay in touch. Hopefully, I will be coming back for more! And, this could be a start for getting back in touch with my old self, and for other things in life, which are more important than just getting up in the morning, get ready, go to office, come back, eat, watch TV and sleep ...

So, till then, as I re-tie the lost threads,
Pooja
January 19, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment